Were open and your health is our first priority.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our dealership is operating under strict guidelines to help reduce the spread of coronavirus. This is an evolving situation and our opening hours and services may change in the future. Please check for future updates or telephone us directly.
We want everyone in the community to stay safe and healthy. If you need help either buying a car or with car servicing, repairs & parts, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
We’re still open and people are still buying and selling cars. Test drives are limited at the moment to one driver and one staff member in the rear seat.
We’re still able to service or repair your vehicle. We can arrange handovers outside or we can collect & deliver your vehicle. Plus we have cashless payment and a key drop facility.
We’re offering digital and contact-less purchasing and payment methods. Payments can be made via credit cards over the telephone or via direct deposit. Car finance can also be arranged over the telephone and digitally.
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
NO LATE NIGHT TRADING
SERVICE & PARTS
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
We want everyone in the community to stay safe and healthy.
If you need help either buying a car or with car servicing, repairs & parts, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help. We can arrange pick-up and drop-off’s and car inspections by appointment.
Tel: 9409 9200
Wanneroo Great Wall
5 Berriman Drive
Wangara WA 6065
How can we help prevent the spread of coronavirus?
- Social Distancing – All our staff are following strict hygiene and social distancing to keep both you and them safe.
- Wash your hands – We have hand washing facilities, hand sanitiser and cleaning supplies available for people viewing or inspecting a car. We also advise vehicle air-conditioning should be set to fresh air.
- Stay at home – You don’t need to come inside or have to have face-to-face contact with any staff if you feel uncomfortable. We can organise drop off and pickups.
- Cleaning – All vehicles undergo strict cleaning and our staff are following strict social distancing rules and using necessary PPE where appropriate.
- Sanitise – Our staff are asked to use protective gloves, hand sanitising gel and clean all touched surfaces. We will be enforcing social distancing measures.
If you have symptoms STAY AT HOME.
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses. You should:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water, including before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and wash your hands
- avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
People who have returned from overseas need to isolate themselves at home and monitor their health closely. If you develop symptoms including a fever and cough you should seek medical advice.
People who think they may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, also need to isolate, monitor their health and seek medical advice if key symptoms develop.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to www.health.gov.au
National Coronavirus Health Helpline 1800 020 080 operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.